Saturday, December 26, 2015

Oreimo - Park Revisit

Since I was at the Oreimo School Building I also went on a quick revisit to the nearby Chiba park.



Image from S1E1 - 03m54s


I got a picture of the spot where Kyosuke and Manami usually meet up before going to school.




Image from S1E3 - 21m28s


The building in the background matches.




Image from S1E12 - 03m21s


Different angle, but you can see the matching fences.




Image from S2E5 - 13m20s


Got a better matching shot of this scene than last time.




Image from S2E5 - 14m19s


Closer look at the path into the park.




Image from S2E5 - 14m24s


And I also got a picture of this torii gate this time.




I also went back to Chiba station which is now even more unrecognizable.




No Oreimo goods at Chiba monorail any more.




They now had My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU goods instead.



Check the location maps from my last visit.

These locations were visited on 2015/10/14.

Links:
SNAFU x Chiba monorail official website

No comments:

Post a Comment