Friday, November 24, 2017

Flying Witch - Café Revisit

The last Flying Witch place I had time to visit in Hirosaki this time was Taisho Western House in the Fujita Memorial Garden which I had also visited before.



Image from Episode 7 - 16m26s


Inside the café.




This time I tried this curry rice with apple bits in it.




Image from Episode 7 - 22m39s


And I had the apple pie shown in the anime again for dessert.




Image from Episode 8 - 15m41s


I got some pictures of the table where the fox sits this time.




Image from Episode 8 - 16m56s


It was busy the whole time on my last visit, but this time I got a few quick shots in-between customers.




Image from Episode 7 - 19m30s


The cash register area is different.




They still had a few of these Flying Witch honey drops bags and a shikishi signature board. All the other Flying Witch items I saw last time here seemed to be gone though.




I bought one of the bags. These drops are made with apple blossom honey from Aomori.




Image from Episode 4 - 13m21s


I also passed by Hirosaki Castle again which was under even more renovations than the last time I visited.




On the way back I also went to the tourist information office inside Hirosaki Station where I picked up one of these Flying Witch maps.




It has most of the Flying Witch locations in Hirosaki on it, unlike the one I got last time that only had a few of them.



Location map:



This location was visited on 2017/10/20.

No comments:

Post a Comment