Wednesday, December 13, 2017

K-On - Yuragawa Bridge

In episode 4 of the first season of K-On we see the gang taking a train to Mugi's beachside villa. During the train ride they pass Yuragawa Bridge, so I went to the closest train station, Tango-Yura Station, to take some pictures.



Image from S1E4 - 06m03s


I took the train from Nishi-Maizuru Station. The train I took is a similar looking model as the one shown in the anime.




Image from S1E4 - 06m55s


All the trains running on this line seems to have different color schemes and insides.




Image from S1E4 - 07m12s


I didn't see the exact same one as in the anime while here.




Image from S1E4 - 07m41s


View of Yuragawa Bridge.




The bridge was also shown on this sign I saw at Nishi-Maizuru Station. It was in Air as well, another anime by Kyoto Animation.




Image from S1E4 - 07m56s


I tried getting as close as I could to the tracks here. To get an exact match you'd have to get on the tracks which probably would be both illegal and highly dangerous, so I didn't.




I also got some pictures of the tracks from the train, but the windows were really dirty.



Location map:



This location was visited on 2017/10/31.

Special thanks to the ones who went here before:
http://blog.livedoor.jp/beetle883/archives/2088954.html

No comments:

Post a Comment