Monday, December 25, 2017

Haruhi Suzumiya - Café Revisit

Since I already were in Nishinomiya, I went back to Café Dream near Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station.



Image from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part 3 - 11m52s


The café has moved from the original location since last time I visited. There's now a sushi restaurant here.




Image from Endless Eight 3 - 06m50s


This is the new location. The banner and black and white sign near the bicycles are still similar to the ones in the anime.




If you looked closely at the previous picture you might have spotted this figure of Mikuru outside as well which was made by tesra1141.




Image from Endless Eight 8 - 19m44s


The café is smaller now, but they still use some of the same tables and chairs as in the old location.




They also had a Haruhi figure on display.




Image from Endless Eight 4 - 22m49s


I tried the melon soda float that Yuki often haves at the café in the show this time. I've marked the path from the old location to the new in the map below.




While looking around for Haruhi locations I also noticed this blood donation room inside the ACTA Nishinomiya shopping mall.




It was not shown in the anime, but they had this Haruhi blood donation poster here so I got some pictures.



Location map:



This location was visited on 2017/11/02.

Links:
Café official website

2 comments:

  1. Wow, bummer that they moved! I visited the cafe a few times before, and I was always hoping to revisit it sometime. That's not of much use when they are not in the same location as in the anime.

    ReplyDelete