Saturday, April 26, 2014

The Eccentric Family - Café

I've visited one of the cafés seen in The Eccentric Family. This one is called Bon Bon Café in real life and the closest bus stop is Kawaramachi Imadegawa. I've also been to another location nearby that I didn't even realize was a The Eccentric Family location at the time...



Image from Episode 02 - 17m05s.


Outside the café. This is the only good match shot I got unfortunately.




Image from Episode 03 - 00m01s.


The main entrance. You can see it in the middle of the full shot of the building from the anime.




Image from Episode 02 - 04m25s.


It wasn't open yet when I went, but I got this shot through the window of the door. You can see that the stairs up to the second floor is the same.




Image from Episode 11 - 04m45s.


This place is to the right of the café.




Image from Episode 01 - 04m13s.


One place I did get a lot of good shots from is this shopping street right around the left corner from the café.




Image from Episode 01 - 04m18s.


The bookstore on the right is no longer there, but the sign above it still had the name on it.




Image from Episode 03 - 06m17s.


For those who's read my other blog posts, do you recognize the place?




Image from Episode 03 - 06m19s.


Yes! This is the same place as Tamako Market!




This explains that The Eccentric Family poster hanging there which I also talked about in the Tamako Market post.



Location map:



This location was visited on 2014/04/10. The shopping street was visited on 2014/04/08.

Links:
Café official website

Special thanks to the ones who went here before:
http://otakumode.com/sp/visit_japan/seichi-junrei/s003

No comments:

Post a Comment