Sunday, April 12, 2020

Love Live Series 9th Anniversary Love Live Fest

During my latest trip to Japan I also attended the first day of the Love Live Series 9th Anniversary Love Live Fest concert.



In Akihabara Station they had this giant ad for the event.




The ad featured Aqours from Love Live Sunshine.




μ's from Love Live.




And the members of Love Live Nijigasaki High School Idol Club.




While traveling around I also saw ads for the Love Live! School Idol Festival All Stars game in various locations.




One with Honoka.




And another with Yoshiko.




I also saw Love Live! School Idol Festival All Stars decorated JR Yamanote Line trains.




Kasumi and Kotori.




Kanan and Shizuku.




Karin and one with Honoka, Chika and Ayumu.




Mari and Hanayo.




Setsuna and Hanamaru.




I got some closeups as well.




Starting with Honoka from μ's.




Rin.




Maki.




Eli.




And Nico.




From Aqours I got pictures of Chika.




You.




Riko.




Ruby.




And Yoshiko.




And finally from Nijigasaki High School Idol Club, Emma.




And Rina.




The concert itself took place on January 18th and 19th at Saitama Super Arena.




I only attended the first day though.




I entered the arena at entrance B here.




No pictures allowed inside during the concert, so this one is from the official Love Live twitter. I was sitting towards the left upper side in the 2F 200 level. My first time at a Japanese live concert and I saw performances by μ's, Aqours, Saint Snow and Nijigasaki High School Idol Club.




After the concert I got pictures of some flower stands on my way out.
















Outside it had become dark and decorative lights were turned on.




Here's a picture of the set of clear files included with the overseas travel package to see the concert. In the picture is also an advertisement booklet I picked up, a guide on how to read the concert ticket and a hotel information flyer.



No location map since it's no longer there.

These location were visited on 2019/12/29, 2020/01/01, 2020/01/17 and 2020/01/18.

No comments:

Post a Comment