Wednesday, January 13, 2016

The Eccentric Family - Café Revisit

Since I already were in Kyoto I went back to the Bon Bon Café and got some more The Eccentric Family pictures.



Image from Episode 2 - 18m07s


Outside the café again.




Image from Episode 2 - 03m57s


This time it was open so I got some pictures inside.




Image from Episode 2 - 04m19s


It's a regular café and not a pool hall in real life.




You can see this bar to the top left in the anime screen above though even if it's not in the same spot.




Image from Episode 2 - 04m40s


Closeup of upstairs area.




Image from Episode 5 - 03m10s


I also got a picture of this location near where I stayed in Kyoto. You can also see the Teramachi Shopping Street right ahead. I've marked the path from the café to the 7-Eleven to the right in this picture in the map below.




Image from Episode 12 - 08m30s


Teramachi Shopping Street is where Yajiro turns into the false eizan electric railway car. And it's where the Gamers shop in Kyoto is located as well.



Location map:



These locations wese visited on 2015/11/05.

Links:
Café official website

No comments:

Post a Comment