Sunday, January 3, 2016

Yoani - Yag Festa

Another place I stumbled upon while in Sapporo was the local branch of Yoani, Yoyogi Animation School. They had a school festival called YAG Festa while I were there.



It's located inside the Tanukikoji Shopping Street, so I passed by each day on my way to the subway.




They had food stalls outside on the first day.




The entrance.




On the second day there were some bad weather, so they didn't have any food stalls then.




Art in the window.




Signed Seiyu's Life! poster. They also had various shikishi autograph boards inside.




Picture from inside the building. I didn't spend a lot of time here since I had other places to visit though.




I picked up one of these festival programs while there.



Location map:



This location was visited on 2015/10/24, 2015/10/25 and 2015/10/28.

Links:
Yoani official website

No comments:

Post a Comment