Sunday, June 7, 2015

Steins;Gate - Akihabara Revisit

The last time I visited Japan I went to some Steins;Gate location in Akihabara. The new Radio Kaikan building wasn't finished yet, I only got a night shot at Hourin park and the beef bowl place was closed when I went. This time when I were in Akihabara I made sure to get some new pictures of all three.



Image from Episode 1 - 10m31s


The new Radio Kaikan building.




Image from Episode 7 - 19m22s


A day shot of Hourin park.




Image from Episode 14 - 17m06s


The beef bowl place. This time it was open.




Image from Episode 3 - 13m08s


Inside the place. This is the table that's in the same position as the one in the anime.




Image from Episode 18 - 10m27s


Clock and note on the wall.




Image from Episode 6 - 02m43s


And finally the beef bowl meal you can get at this place.



Check the location maps from my last visit.

These locations were visited on 2015/05/12.

1 comment: