Saturday, June 6, 2015

Clannad - School Building

I visited the school hill last year, but as I said then, the actual school building was in another place. This time I finally had some time to go check out the school building itself. You can either choose to go to Komaba-tōdaimae Station or Ikejiri-Ōhashi Station from Shinjuku. I went to Komaba-tōdaimae Station and I've marked the path from that station to the school building in the map.



Image from Episode 4 - 00m02s


This is the school building. This is about the only picture one can get without trespassing.



Location map:



This location was visited on 2015/05/10.

If you decide to visit this place yourself, do remember that it is a school still in use and you should NOT enter it.

Links:
School official website

Special thanks to the ones who went here before:
http://www.cuhkacs.org/~yanlee/blog/read.php?629

No comments:

Post a Comment