Monday, June 1, 2015

Lucky Star - Kiyomizu-dera Revisit

When I visited Kiyomizu-dera on the Lucky Star Kyoto Tour I missed a few things, so here's some new pictures since I visited this temple again.



Image from Episode 21 - 12m20s


I missed the metal staff they're trying to lift last time, but this time I remembered to take a photo.




Image from Episode 21 - 12m41s


This is the entrance to the Jishu shrine area.




Image from Episode 21 - 12m49s


The main Jishu shrine bulding.




Image from Episode 21 - 12m48s


There's two of these stones in front of the shrine. If you manage to walk from one to the other with your eyes closed you're supposed to have luck in finding love.



No map since this is a famous tourist attraction.

This location was visited on 2015/05/02.

Links:
Kiyomizu-dera official website

No comments:

Post a Comment