Tuesday, February 6, 2018

HoneyWorks Movie - Wadabori Park

Another place shown in both HoneyWorks movies, 'I've Always Liked You' and 'The Moment You Fall in Love' is Wadabori Park, close to Shakujii-kōen Station.



Image from I've Always Liked You - 47m17s


Full view of the park.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 47m15s


Pedestrian crossing light.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 47m21s


Natsuki waiting in the cold.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 47m25s


Yu shows up. The house in the background here is different from the anime.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 47m32s


The park itself is slightly different as well, but it has all the elements shown in the movie in it.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 47m47s


Yu and Natsuki crosses the street.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 48m07s


And walks towards the south to this bridge which is called Yamashita Bridge.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 48m17s


This convenience store is on the left of Natsuki here.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 48m24s


The buildings on the right here doesn't match though.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 48m51s


The building on the left here does match in look, but it's a brick building instead of a wood cladding one.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 30m06s


This Wadabori Inari Shrine gate close to Wadabori Park is also shown in the first movie.




Image from The Moment You Fall in Love - 03m03s


Natsuki and Kotaro waiting to cross the road at Wadabori Park in the second movie.




Image from The Moment You Fall in Love - 03m05s


I've marked a path that goes from Wadabori Inari Shrine, past the park and ending up at Yamashita Bridge in the map below.



Location map:



This location was visited on 2017/11/10.

Special thanks to the ones who went here before:
http://inish.blog1.fc2.com/blog-entry-428.html
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2017/06/10/the-moment-you-fall-in-love-might-happen-in-shakuji-park

1 comment: