Saturday, February 10, 2018

HoneyWorks Movie - High School

The high school that's shown in both HoneyWorks movies, 'I've Always Liked You' and 'The Moment You Fall in Love' is called Igusa High School in real life. The closest train station is Kami-Igusa Station, but you can also take a bus from Shakujii-kōen Station to get here.



Image from I've Always Liked You - 05m57s


Image from I've Always Liked You - 06m00s


Tilting shot from the first movie of the main entrance that's on the east side of the school.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 09m17s


I got this picture of the football field on the south side.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 18m47s


And this bicycle parking on the north side.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 52m37s


They were setting up for a school briefing when I were here so it was difficult getting the exact shots without people in it.




Image from The Moment You Fall in Love - 03m12s


Another shot of the main entrance from the second movie.




Image from The Moment You Fall in Love - 53m45s


Closeup of Hina walking in front of the school buildings.



Location map:



This location was visited on 2017/11/11.

If you decide to visit this place yourself, do remember that it is a school still in use and you should NOT enter it.

Links:
School official website

Special thanks to the ones who went here before:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2017/06/10/the-moment-you-fall-in-love-might-happen-in-shakuji-park

No comments:

Post a Comment