Thursday, February 8, 2018

HoneyWorks Movie - Shakujii Park East

Shakujii Park itself, which of course is close to Shakujii-kōen Station, is also shown in in both HoneyWorks movies, 'I've Always Liked You' and 'The Moment You Fall in Love'. The park is split in 2 parts by the Shimoishijii Oizumi road, so here's some pictures from the eastern part of the park. In 'The Moment You Fall in Love' the western part of the park is also shown.



Image from I've Always Liked You - 02m30s


Akari, Natsuki and Miou walking past the park in the first movie. Inside the park here you can see boat rentals and a snack bar.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 02m44s


Natsuki tells the others about what happened when she tried to confessed her love.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 05m56s


Natsuki promises to do her best when trying again.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 13m06s


Later in the movie Miou and Haruki walks towards the park. This is further up the road from where Akari, Natsuki and Miou walked earlier.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 13m16s


The entrance to the building on the right here is different.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 13m23s


Haruki pushes Miou into this wall.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 13m28s


To protect her from a passing bus. This road was quite narrow in real life as well, so buses had to be careful when driving here.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 13m35s


Both Haruki and Miou blushes.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 13m41s


And then they continue to walk down the road.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 20m59s


There's a pond called Shakujii Pond in the park and there's ducks here in real life too.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 21m00s


Yu walks across this bridge crossing parts of the pond.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 21m05s


And he notices Natsuki in this rowboat.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 42m52s


Miou and Natsuki walks past this house across the street from the pond.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 42m56s


Closeup of the sidewalk next to the pond. I'm not sure why Miou and Natsuki are walking in the road instead of on the sidewalk though ^_^




Image from I've Always Liked You - 43m06s


Reverse angle.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 46m37s


This is an outdoor stage inside Shakujii Park.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 46m38s


Natsuki and Miou sitting on the bleachers.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 46m58s


Image from I've Always Liked You - 47m05s


Full view of the outdoor stage area.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 49m21s


Flashback of Natsuki as a kid.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 49m25s


There's actually 2 of these bridges that crosses the pond with a small island in-between.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 49m29s


Yu carrying Natsuki across the bridge.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 49m33s


Everybody gets ice cream at a snack bar in the park. This is the same snack bar as in the first shot above.




Image from The Moment You Fall in Love - 02m58s


The side of the snack bar is also shown in the second movie.




Image from The Moment You Fall in Love - 03m01s


Koudai are taking pictures of a dog here.




Image from The Moment You Fall in Love - 03m02s


Before he gets dragged away by Ken.




Image from The Moment You Fall in Love - 40m54s


Some of the swan pedal boats you can rent near the snack bar.




Image from The Moment You Fall in Love - 40m57s


Another shot of one of the pond bridges.




Image from The Moment You Fall in Love - 40m59s


This time it's Hina on the bridge.




Image from The Moment You Fall in Love - 41m10s


Image from The Moment You Fall in Love - 41m14s


And she also walks past the outdoor stage. I've marked a path from where Haruki pushes Miou into the wall, passing the snack bar and ending up at this stage in the map below.



Location map:



This location was visited on 2017/11/10 and 2017/11/11.

Special thanks to the ones who went here before:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2017/06/10/the-moment-you-fall-in-love-might-happen-in-shakuji-park
https://twitter.com/TSUNE_aa/status/823077859774214145
http://inish.blog1.fc2.com/blog-entry-435.html

No comments:

Post a Comment