Monday, March 11, 2019

Love Live Sunshine - Numazu Station Revisit

While in Numazu I also got some more pictures at the south side of Numazu Station since it was shown in episode 10 of the second season which hadn't aired yet the last time I visited.



Image from S2E10 - 09m37s


Saint Snow are leaving from here after visiting.




Image from S2E10 - 09m38s


All of Aqours are saying goodbye. There were lots of Love Live Sunshine fans hanging around here this time when I visited.




Image from S2E10 - 09m49s


Sarah approaches Chika...




Image from S2E10 - 09m55s


And hands over a practice plan.




Image from PV2 90 sec. version - 00m05s


I also got some shots shown in the PVs for the Love Live! Sunshine!! School Idol Movie: Over the Rainbow here too.




Image from PV2 90 sec. version - 00m11s


Behind the bus in the background here is the Love Live Sunshine Café.




Image from PV2 90 sec. version - 01m18s


Chika in front of the station entrance.




Image from PV2 90 sec. version - 01m20s


Side view of Chika.




Inside the station building they had lots of Love Live Sunshine ads.




Including one for the movie on the right here.




The kiosk inside the station still sold Noppo bread.




Including this special Love Live Sunshine movie one, which I bought.




Just like in front of the north exit of the station, they also had a similar decoration in front of the south exit now.




I saw some new billboards at the Love Live Sunshine Café.




Including one for the movie.




I didn't eat here this time, but I got a shot of the updated menu. No more 'Yokisoba' yakisoba on it.




They still had Love Live Sunshine decorated rental bicycles though.




I also got this shot of the rainbow over the station building. Seemed fitting since Love Live! Sunshine!! School Idol Movie: Over the Rainbow was opening while I were here. ^_^



Location map:



This location was visited on 2019/01/02 and 2019/01/04.

No comments:

Post a Comment