Friday, February 1, 2019

A Silent Voice - Nishimiya Apartment Location

I also visited the location where Nishimiya's apartment building is shown in A Silent Voice.



Image from A Silent Voice - 69m38s


The apartment building is shown here on the right in the movie.




Image from A Silent Voice - 97m33s


This is actually the location of Ōgaki City Hall in real life and it doesn't really match at all.




Image from A Silent Voice - 51m27s


Next to the city hall there's also this bridge. There's construction going on here in real life.




They're constructing a new city hall building here.




Image from A Silent Voice - 51m37s


The bridge next to the city hall is closed off because of the construction so this is the closest matching shot I could get of this angle.




Image from A Silent Voice - 51m39s


Yuzuru tells Ishida the truth here.




Opposite the river and street from City Hall I noticed this shop.




They were selling masu wooden boxes, including A Silent Voice ones.




Various different A Silent Voice designs. These boxes can be used as sake cups.




Image from A Silent Voice - 86m40s


I also went back to Midori Bridge and on the way I passed by this building with a blue door.




Image from A Silent Voice - 54m05s


Midori Bridge, which I've visited before.




Image from A Silent Voice - 81m57s


I got some more shots here I didn't get before though.




Image from A Silent Voice - 87m33s


I've marked a path from the bridge next to City Hall, going past the box shop and the blue door building, ending up at Midori Bridge here in the map below.



Location map:



This location was visited on 2018/12/20.

Special thanks to the ones who went here before:
http://bradbury3404.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-169.html

No comments:

Post a Comment