Saturday, February 8, 2020

K-On - Kyoto City Hall

Since I was in the area I took some pictures of Kyoto City Hall that was also shown in the second season of K-On.



Image from S2E27 - 14m38s


Unfortunately it was under renovations when I visited.




I got this picture from an earlier trip though, when I visited the hotel across the street.




Image from S2E27 - 14m36s


Pavement in front of the city hall.




Image from K-On movie - 26m34s


Close to the city hall is also this street that was shown in a quick shot in the K-On movie. I've marked a path from the city hall leading here in the map below.



Location map:



This location was visited on 2019/11/03. The old picture of the city hall is from 2015/11/05.

Special thanks to the ones who went here before:
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/kbas/20120721/p1

No comments:

Post a Comment