Monday, May 20, 2019

Girls und Panzer - Another Train Station Revisit

Since I was visiting Ōarai on my trip, I checked out Ōarai Station again.



Image from Der Film - 12m22s


This area was completely changed compared to the last time I visited.




Image from Der Film - 12m28s


Station building itself was still the same though.




Image from Der Film - 12m35s


They were doing work in the area on the right here too.




Image from Der Film - 12m38s


The same area can be seen on the right here.




At the station platforms they still had Girls und Panzer signs, just like the first time I visited.




And on the track number signs.




They had framed posters in the stairs up to the station platforms.




Including signed ones.






This sign had been changed compared to the first time I visited.




New cardboard cutouts.




And train emblems.




The tourist information office inside the station still looked the same.




The office was still filled with Girls und Panzer items of course.










And the guestbook. Was up to volume 29 this time.




Lots of people had both drawn in and signed it.






I just signed it.




This time I also managed to get enough stamps in the stamp rally and get back in time to get the stamp rally prize, which was a postcard.



Location map:



This location was visited on 2019/04/13.

No comments:

Post a Comment