Sunday, February 4, 2018

HoneyWorks Movie - Train Ride

Sota Mochizuki is shown taking a Seibu Railway train in the first HoneyWorks movie 'I've Always Liked You'.



Image from I've Always Liked You - 34m33s


The train runs on the tracks above the road here. This place is close to Nerima-Takanodai Station in real life, so I've marked a path from the station to this place in the map below.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 34m39s


Sota sitting inside the train.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 35m07s


He rushes towards the exit.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 35m09s


The girl standing next to the seat notices that it's not his stop.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 35m19s


And that he just moved so she could sit down with her friends.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 35m22s


She thanks him.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 35m23s


Sota says it's no problem.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 35m29s


Before getting into another train car.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 35m45s


Akari sees what Sota has done.



Location map:



This location was visited on 2017/11/09 and 2017/11/11.

Special thanks to the ones who went here before:
http://inish.blog1.fc2.com/blog-entry-428.html

No comments:

Post a Comment