Wednesday, February 7, 2018

HoneyWorks Movie - Enomoto & Setoguchi Houses

Close to Yamashita Bridge, you can also find the houses where Natsuki and Kotaro Enomoto, and Yu and Hina Setoguchi lives in both HoneyWorks movies, 'I've Always Liked You' and 'The Moment You Fall in Love'.



Image from I've Always Liked You - 02m01s


Tilting shot from the first movie.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 02m05s


Of the Enomoto house.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 02m10s


There's a river running in front of the house. The buildings here are on the other side of the river.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 02m13s


It was impossible to get a head on shot of the house here with all the elements shown around it.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 13m51s


This is the Setoguchi house, which is right next to the Enomoto house on the left here.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 30m07s


The water level in the river was lower than in the movie.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 30m20s


It was a really sunny day when I were here.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 30m27s


These buildings behind Natsuki and Koyuki here matches.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 31m02s


But there's no playground here, just a garden.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 33m39s


Natsuki leaves for school.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 33m42s


As does Yu.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 34m11s


So they walk together.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 34m15s


The balconies on the building to the left are slightly different.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 34m24s


And there's a lot more bushes.




Image from The Moment You Fall in Love - 04m30s


Outside the houses in the second movie.




Image from The Moment You Fall in Love - 05m02s


Hina and Kotaro running for school.




Image from The Moment You Fall in Love - 29m06s


Hina and Yu leaving their house.




Image from The Moment You Fall in Love - 29m41s


They run into Kotaro, and Hina and Kotaro starts arguing.




Image from The Moment You Fall in Love - 29m49s


Closeup of Kotaro.




Image from The Moment You Fall in Love - 29m54s


And a closeup of Hina.




Image from The Moment You Fall in Love - 29m57s


The building in the background doesn't match in this shot although it did in the earlier shot above.




Image from The Moment You Fall in Love - 60m54s


Natsuki and Yu invites Hina and Kotaro to join them since they bought too many movie tickets.




Image from The Moment You Fall in Love - 61m03s


Image from The Moment You Fall in Love - 61m06s


Panning shot of Kotaro and Hina.




Image from The Moment You Fall in Love - 61m09s


You can actually see that it's tickets for The Anthem of the Heart in this shot of Natsuki.



This location was visited on 2017/11/10.

Special thanks to the ones who went here before:
http://inish.blog1.fc2.com/blog-entry-428.html
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2017/06/10/the-moment-you-fall-in-love-might-happen-in-shakuji-park

No comments:

Post a Comment