Thursday, July 11, 2019

Flying Witch - Mountain Bus Stop Revisit

Since I was in the area I decided to go back to the Mountain Bus Stop from Flying Witch.



Image from Episode 7 - 05m16s


Since the last time I visited the bus route that stopped here has been shut down, so this bus stop is no longer in use.




Image from Episode 7 - 05m20s


The area still looks the same.




Image from Episode 7 - 04m52s


This time I also got this shot of the buildings in the background here. The buildings on the very left and right matches, even if the ones in the middle doesn't. You can also see the rental car I used in this picture.




Image from Episode 7 - 04m01s


And I visited this place the bus passes on the way to the bus stop too. I've marked a path between these 2 locations in the map below.



Location map:



These locations were visited on 2019/04/24.

Special thanks to the ones who went here before:
http://ukatensei.blog50.fc2.com/blog-entry-863.html
http://blog.livedoor.jp/beetle883/archives/5991954.html

No comments:

Post a Comment